Friday, July 12, 2013

1:1

D-3 and my holiday will be over. School will start in 3 days and I'll miss my holiday so much. Although I didn't go (only the 1st week I went East Kalimantan) anywhere, there weren't much things that I did in holiday. I only took photos, reviewing books, do subbing project etc etc. Only like that.

These days, I tried a photography editor program, named vsco cam. And the result is quite good. It becomes my favorite program these days.

  
sorry for those weird photos.

These days, I really like to review a book. I've joined goodreads for 3 years but my reviews were not good as now (because I still learn and a bit didn't understand). And seeing other's reviews made me want to learn and review a book! if you curious how about my reviews, you can check my goodreads account, or visit this blog.

Btw, there's a new mall in my city, Cirebon. The mall named Grage City. It hasn't opened yet, I mean this mall has had a soft opening, but not grand opening. So I visited it with my mom and sister yesterday. I'm quite impressive with the design. 

 
There a lot of shops that haven't opened yet. I'm sure, if this mall finish, this mall will be crowded too lol. And I took a selca there! c;

my selca in a new mall lol

------end of this post------

No comments:

Post a Comment