Thursday, May 15, 2014

17th!

Finally I can update my blog again wuhuuu! On May 14th 2014 I celebrated my 17th birthday (YES I'M 17 NOW OMG) I just can believe that I'm that old right now hahaha. I did a lot of fun with my friends yesterday night. 


I also received some gifts from my friends, here are the gifts:

 I like Ayu's drawing here, it's so pretty :3


 100 facts, greetings and wishes from Dwista! wow I'm quite shocked to find 100 papers here lol


see? 

and these old stamps from Uli!!!! omg I like it sooo much <3 div="">

I'm so happy to receive all the gifts! All the gifts are so pretty and useful and omg creative, I'm crying :'') I really appreciate it ^^

But unfortunately, there's a sad news that come from my idol (idk i want to believe or not but this is too sad). You can check the news on twitter/website/or another sources. I...I really can't handle my feeling huhu, but all I want right now is the true info. Hope the good news will come, cheers!


2 comments: