Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Being Productive

So hi everyone! Finally I have some inspirations to write again in this blog. Currently I'm in holiday right now and just in a month I will go to college. I don't know what to do in this-long-holiday haha. I really want to be productive again, like doing some letter swaps or postcard swaps. I'm kinda missing that activity. I really want to send some postcards and get some stamps again. 


I got those stamps from my penpal-ling friends. I do love stamps. They're beautiful. I want to collect more but ugh collecting stamps need a lot of money. I also have a plan to send some Lebaran cards, but idk I'm too lazy to go to the post office lol. 


I also need to send those postcards tho. Those postcards are from Keri Smith's Everything Is Connected. Those postcards are so funny actually, I want to do something with those postcards but still have no idea. I haven't finished my Wreck This Journal yet haha. Actually, there are a lot of things that I can do in this holiday, but in reality I do nothing lol. I just spend my holiday by playing laptop or handphone like everyday, it's not productive huft. I really need to be productive. Hope I can do something with those postcards or write some letters so that I won't be that bored. ehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment