Monday, December 28, 2015

YEAY

2015 is about to over and I feel a bit sad because 2015 is kind of a great-but-there're-some-sad-moments year for me, lol. In this year, I finally became a college student, yeaaaay. I'm so happy about it. Finally, I could continue my study in a good university in Bandung and I was proud of it. I also felt kinda excited to live alone far from my family hahaha, but sometimes I missed my hometown, ugh.

Well, I was proud of my friends too because they became a college student in some good universities. I felt like our efforts for the last 6 months in school were paid. Hope that we can be success later in the future, friends!

So, here's the photo of my new college friends~! I'm so happy to know them and hope that we can work together as a team and a family, yeay.

FTTM ITB 2015

7 comments:

  1. Wow, keren ih bisa keterima di FTTM ITB. Semomga kelak semua mahasiswa yang ada di foto tersebut, bisa menguasai sektor pertambangan di Indonesia yang masih dikuasai pihak asing. :D

    Salam kenal,
    http://penjajakata.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantap nu, kenalin anak fttm boleh dong wkwkkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hayuk del sini ke ganesha, jangan di nangor aja wkwkwk

      Delete
  3. hi ainu! still remember me?
    the first time I read your blog was circa 2011 which means it was almost 5 years ago. how time flies! congratulation for your high school graduation and welcome to the college life =)

    best regards,
    jennie =)

    ReplyDelete