Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Trip to Farmhouse

Yeaaaay finally I've finished my 2nd semester and holiday is comiiiiing~! (or maybe not lol). So, on Wednesday I went to Farmhouse because my mother and my brother were in the school trip. I'm so happy because finally I can go to Farmhouse hahaha. I've been being sooo curious about this place since the 1st semester. Hope I can go there again with my friends tho.

The milk was so delicious!

There were a lot of people, I guess because of the holiday?

Lol I didn't know that Farmhouse has this kind of things

I looooove the buildings!




They also sell some cookies! 

That famous-hobbit house.

The milk that I posted first was from the voucher exchange. So when you go to Farmhouse, you will buy the ticket, then you can exchange that ticket for a glass of milk or a sausage! The sausage was so delicious too, you won't regret it lol. There're a lot of things that you can explore in Farmhouse. It was nice to go there tho :)

Photos taken using Samsung NX3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment