Friday, November 4, 2016

The Next 3 Years Ally

It's been a year I continue my study in a university in Bandung and yes, finally, I have a major now haha. I'm majoring in Metallurgical Engineering now (after having those-hard-times-for-choosing-a-department, finally). I don't regret my choice and I'm very happy to be the part of Metallurgical Engineering. I also have some new friends. Well, actually we've known each other for a year--from the tpb era--but not that close, and because of the orientation era, we could know each other better. I'm so excited too because my friends are totally hilarious. They are kind and funny hahaha. Hopefully, we can go well in this department and make some contributions to the community (re: himpunan).

Introducing my next 3 years ally,
75/75
Pastika Sahwahita


No comments:

Post a Comment