Thursday, April 26, 2012

After The Exam...

finally...the final exam is over! yeeey, I guess that every 9th grade student will happy, screaming out load and playing now hahaha XD
I just want to share about my exam. Before the exam, I was happy because, the album that I bought, came to my house in Saturday. so I was happy because of that, and now I have 2 original albums, one from UKISS and one from Infinite ^^

I love these albums...

and also, in April 23th, I did the first exam. It was Indonesian Language. the questions are quite easy but it's still makes me to think harder-_- oh ya, and  my friend, Fadilla, celebrated her birthday on that date (she's so unlucky because she celebrated it with exam...) and I make a simple birthday card for her.


2nd day, it's English exam. AND YOU KNOW WHATTTTTTTT???? the questions are really hard! ughhh I really hate that exam-_- I don't know what score that I'll get, but I hope it's over 9 hehe. 3rd day, it's Mathematic! OHH YEAAAH I'M HAPPY XD I like math, so I hope that my math's result will get a perfect  score :)
last day......it's Science exam. hmm...it's easy for physic but not for biology-_- hahaha, but yeah it's still better than English.

do you guys believe it? this is what I did when I do my science exam. I did it because I got bored-_- hahaha XD and also I'm in galau mode, because EXO M will in Indonesia this evening but I can't watch it. so in the paper I wrote: "Yixing and Chen, I want to meet you guys..."

that's my exam experience, how about you? did you pass it easily?
oh ya, I also change my mini homepage url, the new is: http://flavors.me/sojuns

No comments:

Post a Comment