Thursday, April 12, 2012

b.bb..bba..bbaall..BALI!

yey, after have a school test which make me so tired and cofusing, I really need a holiday. and my parents brought me to Bali in the beginning of April. here are my experience:

the sky is really good



Dewa Ruci Statue

in GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana)


beautiful morning



so that's my experiences, how about you? hehe. hmm.. the fact is I still have other photos, but I'm too lazy to uploading it haha XD
hmm.. by the way, now I'm falling in love in new BB, named EXO. and their song called MAMA. it's an exciting song I think, especially the opening. with the dark layout and also their big voice, so it's very suprising opening:
"careless careless, shoot anonymous anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one who care about me"

No comments:

Post a Comment