Wednesday, May 30, 2012

zzzzz.....

this is it. I called it as a change? ughh dunno what to say haha. I bought a new book 2days ago, the book isn't new. It released last year. the book is................Marmut Merah Jambu by Raditya Dika. lol. I never read Raditya Dika's books because, umm okay, the genre is quite good but I just prefer the fiction one. so I decide to buy the book and read it at home. and okay, I like MMJ hahahahaha.

and this is sooooooo cute <3

and after read it, I get inspired by the words lol. Raditya Dika, your words and sentences in the book are so..............asdhgdfhkaslaskl ;____; MMJ is a great book I think

and now, I'm starting to write Korean songs lyrics in hangul hahaha. I was bored at home, so I just do that for fun hehe. and it's quite difficult to write hangul in a lot of sentences

and as you can see, my hangul is really bad hahaha. but I satisfy with it


1 comment:

  1. hey youre an indonesian right ?
    me too ! ><
    please teach me the hangul
    OMG <3<3

    ReplyDelete