Friday, July 20, 2012

late post

I went to Jakarta 1 month ago (omg it's toooooooo late lol) I was busy with school things like registration, validation, etc etc to become a new student in senior high school so I can't go online. YES I'M  A SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT NOW :D I'm very happy! so I went to Jakarta 1 month ago, I visited PRJ and had fun there~








I also visited Monas!





I also went to Taman Anggrek Mall. and......................LUCKY ME! there was a kpop dance cover competition in Taman Anggrek. Me and my sister watched the competition and it was awesome!
so here the list of the dance covers (that I watch):
- Be Mine (Infinite)
- Electrick Shock~Danger~Hot Summer (f(x)) ---> I really get excited when eletrick shock was played, because it's a new song from f(x)
-To You~Clap (Teen Top) ----> I get excited too! hahaha because To You is really a great song
-Crazy~Supa Luv (Teen Top)
-I'm The Best (2NE1)
-Goodbye Baby (missA)
-Without You~I'll Be Back (2pm)
-Like This Yo~Be My Baby (Wonder Girls)
-Before The Dawn~Paradise (Infinite) ----> I didn't watch this performance but I hear the song so I know it's BTD and Paradise. I really curious with this performance because everyone knows, BTD's choreo is TOTALLY AWESOME! and there's scorpion dance in BTD choreo. ugh want to see so much :(

the competition was held by ETUDE House. umm.....I've never known that there's etude shop in Indonesia /sobs/


the first time I try Soto Betawi. it's delicious

I like the design of the shop. it's really interesting c:

OH YA, HAPPY FASTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment