Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saving Plan Project

Hi! Omg finally I can post something again to this blog haha. Oh ya, it's been 3 weeks since the 1st day of  the new semester (yes, I'm in the third year now. Wow. I can't believe) huhu time flies so fast, really. So, in this new year, I make a resolution to save more money for my kind of self satisfactory lol. At first, I don't have any methods for saving the money, but after I saw a post about Saving Plan Project in twitter, I became interested and decided to do the same thing. The method is quite interesting and also it's based on our favorite things or works or whatever you want.


So this is my Saving Plan Project for this year. I choose my favorite groups as my parameter to save the money (because they often update something so it'll affect my savings too, haha!). I also made a tracking page to see how much I earned in that month. I guess this method is really effective because I have to save the money whenever my favorites drop some photos/tweets/new videos and I can't undo it because I can't deny my own promise hehe.

Hope you guys can do some good resolutions too in this year!

2 comments:

  1. Waaa menarik, Kak! Selama ini aku nabung ga pernah pake cara lucu gini wkwk. Ikutan bikin saving plan projectnya ah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku juga nemu di twitter gitu gin hahaha terus keknya waw menarik juga pake oppa2 sebagai pen-trigger nabung lol. Ayo bikin jugaa!

      Delete