Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A Day Well Spent

Sooooo finally I'm writing something again in here! Yay!
I'm so happy because the final exam is finally over and I really want to do a lot of things that I have postponed before hahaha. So, nowadays, I'm just being kind of addicted to 'kopi susu' (please, I don't like coffee before, but...everything....changes...) and I really want to explore some good cafes in Bandung. On April, I had a chance to visit one of those cafes. The name of the cafe is Yumaju Coffee and it's located on Maulana Yusuf street. I really love the interior design of the cafe. Although the place is a bit small, it still feels comfortable.




a latte that I bought!


I really love this place and I think this gonna be my favorite kind of a place for escaping lol. I'd love to come back again! Hahahaha. Oh and for the price itself, it's not that pricey I think? And I'm sorry I can't give any details about the dishes because I just bought a latte that day haha.

So, what are you guys into lately?

Photos were taken using Samsung NX3000

No comments:

Post a Comment