Sunday, February 10, 2019

Going Abroad

Oh it's 2019 already and it's been months since my last post, haha!
Last month, I got an opportunity to do an internship in South Korea and I was super excited since it was my first experience to go abroad (+ study abroad). The reason why I applied for that program is to know how's the studying atmosphere in the other country (plus it's KR tho! if you know what I mean). I was so happy because I met some new friends and had an opportunity to go to another city around Pohang. 


These two photos are from the road in Pohang, near the Postech University area. Yeah, it was winter so it's kinda cloudy and that day was raining tho.

A downtown area near the Jungango Station in Daegu. 

Ramen from the underground Japanese restaurant in Daegu.

The view from the bus when I went to Busan from Pohang  


Roads in Busan, in front of the Kyungsung Univ. Station

It was a nice experience for me. South Korea is a beautiful country, I really love the road and the scenery, it's so pretty. I also had a chance to try almost all the type of transportations in KR (from taxi to KTX!!). Really grateful for having some reliable friends so that I could experience a nice internship session in KR. Hope I can go back for holiday tho hahaha.

Photos were taken using Samsung NX 3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment