Wednesday, April 8, 2020

It's Time to Rest

It's been a while since I wrote something in here. Talking about the current situation, it's really hard to adapt to something we've neglected for a while. But I guess we can see at the bright side of this situation. It's really a great opportunity for us to take a deep breath, surround ourselves with our family, focus on something you need to do, take a rest. Even the earth is taking a rest now, right?

Most of my friends decided to take some online courses, which is a great thing to do. I want to but I can't find what interest me to study haha. I decided to focus on developing my Korean language or my writing skills. Yes, writing skills. It just come to my mind how I miss writing a story so badly (maybe, I can produce one story within this week?). Another activity that I like to do is journaling. I just found how that activity can really relieve my stress (plus seeing those aesthetic journals makes me feel at ease). Making some playlists is a great idea too or maybe you can just clean your place to make you more comfortable during this physical distancing era.


Whatever you do during this physical distancing situation, I hope you always find your own happiness. Don't forget to pay attention to others. Stay hydrated and healthy. This will over soon!

Oh and I present you my latest playlist (will update soon with more songs): anxiety distancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment